THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day Four 12-17-2010

Prayer:

Luke 1:37
37 For no word from God will ever fail.”

Luke 18:27
 27 Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
Ephesians 3:20-21
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Lord, I come to you right now because I need healing. I need my heart and my open wounds to heal. Please Lord, help me heal. Please give me the strength, courage, and the drive to heal everything that is hurt and broken. Oh please Lord. I give you all my thanks and all the glory to you Lord Almighty. In Jesus name. Amen.

0 comments: